The Best Infrared Sauna Fairfax VA: How It Works and How It Can Help You
Infrared saunas use infrared heaters to emit infrared light experienced as radiant heat which is absorbed by the surface of the skin.
The Infrared Sauna: How It Works and How It Can Help You
About This Service
Call 703-644-4325 for the latest available pricing package.
Turbosonic Infrared sauna treatments can be taken as frequently as required
No pretreatment necessary.
Best Infrared Sauna Fairfax VA
Help For Health offers the Best Infrared Sauna
Please feel free to search our site for natural remedies
About the Far Infrared Sauna Treatment
The HELP FOR HEALTH Far Infrared Sauna works by warming the body like sunlight, using the wavelengths of visible and non-visible light to heat the body naturally. The Far Infrared Sauna can increase the burning of calories to up to 250% in a 15 minute, single sauna session. As a result, regular use can play a pivotal role in both weight control and cardiovascular conditions.
Far Infrared Sauna Benefits:
- Penetrates much deeper into the skin than traditional steam (up to one inch), stimulating deeper detoxification.
- Eliminates 4 to 5 times more lymph toxins than traditional steam and heavy metal residues.
- Increases blood circulation by promoting dilation of the micro-circulatory system of capillaries
- Relieves pain from arthritis and rheumatism.
- Efficiently eliminates lactic acid buildup, which causes that tired feeling in muscles and tissues.
- Reduces muscle spasms as muscle fibers are heated.
- Stimulates enzyme activity.
- Reduces swelling and inflammation by improving lymph flow.
- Reduces soreness through direct action on both tissue and on peripheral nerve endings.
- Accelerates elimination of toxins and harmful metals, such as sodium, sulfuric acid, cholesterol, lead, mercury, nickel and cadmium, by an every day sweat.
- Promotes the adhesion and osmosis of water molecules across the cellular membrane (improves hydration).
- Attracts calcium ions to the cellular membrane
We have the best prices in the business
How the infrared sauna works – Video
Infrared Sauna Research and Articles
The focus is Infrared Sauna Fairfax VA, Infrared Sauna Vienna VA, Infrared Sauna Falls Church VA, Infrared Sauna Alexandria VA, Infrared Sauna Mclean VA, Infrared Sauna Annandale VA, Infrared Sauna Springfield VA
Posted on October 10, 2015 by Brad Hoppmann Saunas are not only good for helping you to relax. They could also help you live longer. Researchers in Finland studied the effect of saunas on more than 2,300 men over a 20-year period. They found that men who used saunas four to seven times per week […]
Jari A. Laukkanen, MD, PhD MD, PhD Jari A. Laukkanen , Tanjaniina Laukkanen, MSc , Setor K. Kunutsor, MD, PhD Article Outline Sauna Bathing Sauna Bathing and Vascular Outcomes Blood Pressure or Hypertension Cardiovascular Disease Neurocognitive Disease Sauna Bathing and Nonvascular Diseases Pulmonary Disease Sauna Bathing and Other Health Benefits Pathways Implicated in Health Benefits […]
Here is a very informative article by Dr. Mark Hyman, MD, on detoxification. You may also consult with Kathi at Help For Health if you have detoxification issues: The role of toxins and detoxification in health has been largely ignored by medicine. But thankfully scientists and practitioners are starting to recognize its importance in health. […]
Do saunas help you detox? A new study seeks answers. Posted on February 14th, 2012 by Chris in Saunas, Your Body, http://saunascape.com/2012/02/do-saunas-help-you-detox-a-new-study-seeks-answers/ Photo by Crossett Library Bennington College on Flickr A common claim is that sweating in a sauna will help rid your body of toxins. It is a common claim of infrared sauna manufacturers […]