Help For Health has postponed the Love Language Workshop originally scheduled for Saturday, February 21, 2015. This workshop is quite timely, because, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control, the number of marriages in the U. S. last year was 6.8 per 1,000 total population, while the number of divorces was 3.6 per 1,000 population; that is, 52.9% of all marriages ended in divorce. This is the first decade in U. S. history that the divorce rate exceeded the marriage rate. Does it seem that you and your loved one are speaking two different languages? If so, this Workshop is for YOU!! Details at https://helpforhealthnova.com/love-language-workshop/.
- How Inflammation Affects Every Aspect of Your Health
- Can fish oil suppress the breast cancer growth rate?
- How to Fix Your Gut Bacteria and Lose Weight
- How Your Gut Bacteria Can Influence Your Weight
- Chest Pains: When to call an ambulance
- Use of e-cigarettes every day can nearly double the odds of a heart attack
- Effects and mechanisms of a microcurrent dressing on skin wound healing: a review
- Cardiovascular and Other Health Benefits of Sauna Bathing: A Review of the Evidence
- The Safety and Efficacy of Cryolipolysis: A Systematic Review of Available Literature.
- Clinical effectiveness of non-invasive selective cryolipolysis.